This Black Bow Gift Co. gift is the perfect for wedding, date night or housewarming with this collection of artisan products!
Shipping/Delivery Disclaimer: This gift contains alcohol and can only be made available within Nova Scotia. Your recipient must be 19+ to receive this delivery and proof of age will be required.
- Kings of Prohibition Cabernet Sauvignon (Nova Scotia Recipients Only)
- Kings of Prohibition Chardonnay (Nova Scotia Recipients Only)
- Gourmet Oatmeal Raisin Cookies - 2 Pack (Previously With Deep Chocolate Caramels)
- Mahogany Teakwood Soy Wax Candle
- Brie Cheese (Shelf Stable)
- Sprucewood Canadian Cheddar Shortbread Wrapped In Premium Paper
- Cherry Merlot Jam (Previously With Smoked Pink Salmon Pâté)
- Nomad Luxury Playing Cards By Theory 11
- Perfect Gold Tipped Safety Matches
- Gourmet Parmesan & Rosemary Shortbread Wrapped In Premium Paper
- Honey Roasted Peanuts
- Gourmet Black Pepper Crackers
- Large Gold Loop Spreader
- Premium Handmade Dried Floral Bouquet
Our Luxury Finishing Touches:
- Your personal message is handwritten on a complimentary full-sized card from our large selection of exclusive designs
- All contents are packaged artfully and securely in a premium extra large gift box (as shown) for a picture-perfect unboxing experience. Your gift box is of the highest quality and is meant to be used as a keepsake box for special items and treasures
- Your gift box is tied perfectly with a premium double satin ribbon (as shown) and is accented with our hand-selected and seasonal preserved florals, greenery and other naturals making each gift that much more special and unique
Your gift is made to order and no billing, pricing or gift title information is ever included. If your gift requires shipping it will be safely packaged in a shipping box to perfectly unveil your thoughtful gesture, no matter the distance traveled. We offer hand delivery within the inner areas of the Halifax Regional Municipality, free studio pick-up or shipping anywhere in Canada. For more information around shipping please visit our FAQ.