Does your soul need that creative outlet? Do you love anything crafty and have an eye for beautiful things? Do the small details that take a lot of time to finesse light your heart on fire when you see the finished product? If you answered yes to these questions we want to hear from you!! Tell us why you'd love to join our team in helping to spread more joy and kindness into the world one gift at a time!
We are currently hiring for the following position(s):
Black Bow Gift Co. is a fast-growing E-Commerce business offering luxury gifting located in Dartmouth Nova Scotia with sales across Canada.
We are currently looking for a Social Media Specialist with excellent writing skills and experience in multi-platform digital marketing. The successful candidate should be fluent in multi-platform posting, customer engagement, content creation, driving brand partner growth, blog/newsletter and email marketing campaigns.
Responsible for leading client online marketing campaigns and working fairly independently, you will need to be a self-starter and capable of meeting deadlines. Ideally, the perfect candidate would also have some experience with Canva and Klaviyo with graphic design and video editing experience a great bus.
Core Competencies & Accountabilities:
- Develop and execute a robust social strategy with KPIs, resources and budgets to support and achieve goals
- Manage, maintain and increase overall social media presence and engagement
- Create original content and copy including but not limited to Instagram Stories, short-form video, GIFs, blog posts, klaviyo email campaign’s and email series
- Implementation of social media, emails, blog and ad deliverables
- Analyze and report on trends
- Proven work experience and track record of success in Social Media or similar role
- Hands on experience in content management
- Strong internal and external communication skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to meet time commitments and stay on schedule
Must-Have Experience In:
- Digital and Social Media Marketing: 5 years (Preferred)
- Klaviyo: 2 years (Preferred)
- Ad/media buying: 2 years (preferred)
- Web design & SEO experience with Shopify knowledge an asset
- Mix of in-studio and remote work
Open to part-time employment or contract work. Estimating approximately 15-30 hours/week to start with opportunities to develop into full-time employment if interested.
Please reply to email@example.com with:
1) A outline of your experience against our qualifications
2) Your hourly rate or an understanding of your contract process.
3) Your weekly availability and indication to pursue full-time employment or remain on contract/part-time work
4) Your cover and resume