We are now taking Nominations until October 4th for the winner of our first ever ‘Kindness Matters’ gift.
Know someone who is super amazing and deserves to be appreciated in a special way? The Black Bow Gift Co. ’Kind Box' is a nomination for residents of the Halifax Regional Municipality in Nova Scotia who have big hearts and are making a difference in their communities and the lives of the people around them. These are the individuals giving back without the expectation of ever receiving and deserve to know just how special you think they are!
At Black Bow Gift Co. we want to recognize those with kind hearts. Maybe they are your neighbor, a special volunteer, a friend going through a challenging time, a colleague with the most positive attitude or someone you’ve never met but see doing amazing things. Nominating is simple, all you need to do is fill out the form and tell us why you think they are deserving of an amazing gift and all the kind things they do.The best part, the gift will be hand curated by one of our gift consultants to be something they would truly enjoy!
How it Works:
1. The Nominee must be a resident within the Halifax Regional Municipality
2. As a Nominator, you must complete the full form below
3. Please tell us with as much detail why they deserve this kind gesture (please note: specific details of your/their story will not be shared publicly without permissions)
4. A panel of 3 judges will read each nomination and select ONE winner which will be announced to the Nominator by October 13th.
5. We will work directly with the Nominator to pick out the perfect gift (up to a $75 value) which will be 100% donated by Black Bow Gift Co.
6. Delivery and timeline details of the box will be facilitated directly between the Nominator and Nominees schedule
7. As a winner, we will request that you capture the moment with a photo of your Kindness Matters Gift Recipient.
8. A new nomination form will reopen November 4th.